Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Usagi.

"Behind my carefully buttoned collar is my nakedness, the struggle to find clean clothes, food,..."

"Behind my carefully buttoned collar is my nakedness, the struggle to find clean clothes, food, meaning, and money. Behind sex is rage, behind anger is love, behind this moment is silence, years of silence."

- Dorothy Allison, Two or Three Things I Know For Sure (via larmoyante)

Photo



missdanidaniels: insatiable-voyer: V #dailybush



missdanidaniels:

insatiable-voyer:

V

#dailybush

Photo



prozack: If that's what you like baby ;)



prozack:

If that's what you like baby ;)

same.



same.

oh yeah,I found the perfect pair of T.U.K Creepers and a black leather jacket on Amazon the other...

oh yeah,I found the perfect pair of T.U.K Creepers and a black leather jacket on Amazon the other day. I will have them both before Fall gets here.

I must~

Photo



I received my surprise earlier and It was a package with lavender soap,comfy pajama pants covered...

I received my surprise earlier and It was a package with lavender soap,comfy pajama pants covered with bunnies,two shirts from Tink,a bracelet,and a ring.

He got me the lavender soap to help me sleep at night,so I’m going to try it and head to bed a little early than usual.

spoiled babygirl is spoiled.

Photo



Photo



Photo

















jazz-nsfw-560: HAHAHAH YESSS backs. I like backs. But you know...





jazz-nsfw-560:

HAHAHAH YESSS backs. I like backs. But you know what I like even more? backs all scratched up from some hot n steamy sexytimes aw yeah

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



missdanidaniels: Morning!



missdanidaniels:

Morning!

the night before last,I woke up around 5 and when I came to my senses,I thought I heard your voice....

the night before last,I woke up around 5 and when I came to my senses,I thought I heard your voice. you kept telling me to go back to sleep..but we both know that you  weren’t in my bed.

it made me sad,but It made me look forward to you saying this to me if I was to wake up in the middle of the night when you guys are here.

I can’t wait to sleep and wake up with you both,Daddy.

soon. :33

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment