Friday, June 7, 2013

blushing slut

have you ever considered writing a book? "Wrench" was amazing!

I haven't, but thank you for the very gracious compliment. :)

Wrench

There’s always been two guys. Two men in my life that I’ve always adored so fucking much (dare I even say it… love) that my heart goes crazy just when I think of them. I’ve managed to distance my emotions from one of them (the Scorpion, I’ll call him) and keep things strictly platonic (as platonic as it gets for us), but then that leaves me with the other one… That Wolf. That fierce asshole that always drags me back in, kicking and screaming through the mud, until he has me pinned just the way he wants me. And the worst part? My heart is racing the entire time. I want him to want me. I want him to want me so badly he wants to tear me apart. I want him to love me, to lust after me, to be that regular asshole he always is. I just want him. 

The Scorpion and the Wolf. Dangerous, fearsome men. Cold. Cruel at times. Loving rarely, but the thrill drives me wild and makes me swell. 

That’s love, for me. Years and years and years later, I still fall all over again if I let myself. No matter what. Fucking Wolf. Always snatches up his own personal Little Red Riding Hood… Again and again and again. And I let it happen… Because I want it so badly I can fucking taste it. I want him in me, in every way, I want him inside me and through me and everything. I want it feral and painful and so filled with lust that we may just fuck each other to death. 

If we were ever to wind up together, that’s how we’d die. Young, pretty, and full of lust.

That eyefuck. Oh my.



That eyefuck. Oh my.

It's nerdgeekgamerdork's birthday today, go say...



It's nerdgeekgamerdork's birthday today, go say Happy Birthday. :)

Had a nice three hour nap, came all over my Fascinator Throw, and now I’m about to sit back...

Had a nice three hour nap, came all over my Fascinator Throw, and now I’m about to sit back and relax for the rest of my day.

Hehehe. My fingers still smell like my pussy. Hi, guys. :)

Any nudes to send me?

Photo



That's it, little girl. Just hold on and let me take what...



That's it, little girl. Just hold on and let me take what I want…

Photo



I want a pretty fuckdoll that I can play with in the shower....



I want a pretty fuckdoll that I can play with in the shower. I'll have fun watching her reaction as the extendable shower head sprays warm water directly on her clit while my fingers dive into her cunt.

Corner time for you, naughty girl.



Corner time for you, naughty girl.

He's getting his little girl's ass ready for his...



He's getting his little girl's ass ready for his load. Only good girls get cum shot up their ass. Bad girls get to watch it go to waste as it sprays all over their ass cheeks.

girlsrule-subsdrool: DEFINITELY frameable She's like the...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

DEFINITELY frameable

She's like the ringleader, she calls the shots. She's like a firecracker, she makes it hot. When she cracks that whip everybody gonna trip just like a ciiiiiircus.

Two of my own nubile little slaveboys. What ever will I do with so many possibilities? Mmmmmm…

I would love this more than I can put into words, especially if...



I would love this more than I can put into words, especially if the cock I'm sitting on is buried deep in my ass. 

exposed-in-public: exposed behind the bar at...



exposed-in-public:

exposed behind the bar at http://exposed-in-public.tumblr.com/

dresscodeviolation1:

bartender!

True story: I've thought very seriously about picking up a bartending side job and using my boobs to get more tips. It worked a lot when I was in retail - especially when my pay was commission based. ;)

I find myself enjoying anal more, and more, and more, and...



I find myself enjoying anal more, and more, and more, and more… I don't know why, but the sensation of having my ass stuffed completely full turns me on more than I can explain. Shove your cock in my ass, tie a hitachi to my thigh and position it on my clit, and I'll be your cum slut for hours. 

I've experimented with these clips before, putting them on...



I've experimented with these clips before, putting them on my nipples… The pressure was INCREDIBLY intense. I can only IMAGINE what this feels like. Perhaps if I'm especially bad, Master?

I need these in my life.



I need these in my life.

When Slut Training Comes In Handy In Everyday Life:

So today, I slipped outside. It’s been pretty horrible here the past few days, so my unfortunate landing was cushioned by pure, squishy mud. I landed on my knees. What to do, when your apartment faces a busy street and you have white carpeting that absolutely cannot get stained?

Why, you strip off your pants, leave them on the patio, slam the door shut, and crawl to the bathroom, feet in the air, to take a shower.

It’s a good thing I’m damn good on my knees, whether it’s during a blowjob or just crawling around. 

A friend of mine committed suicide today. I’m not in the best of mindsets. I started shaking...

A friend of mine committed suicide today. I’m not in the best of mindsets. I started shaking when I heard. When I found out how he took his life, I wanted to throw up. 

Suicide is permanent and it affects everyone you know, even down to people you haven’t seen in years. I’ve been watching his Facebook page fill with comments from people who hadn’t even talked to him in years, but they remember him fondly.

If you ever need someone to talk you down, TALK TO ME. If you don’t want to talk to me, talk to SOMEONE. With him, everything came crashing down all at once and it was just… Too much for him. Please, don’t take yourself away from the people that love you. The ripples you make extend farther than you think. 

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline // 1-800-273-8255
National Hopeline Network // 1-800-784-2433

Call and talk to someone. Please. Anyone. Don’t do this.

Do you still have a Master? You seem to mention him less and less these days?

I do indeed still have a Master. :)

1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete