Sunday, June 9, 2013

♥ hello ♥

omfg bitch your eyes are the most amazing greeeeeen.

please dont take my eyes. i need them to see thingsss :D

Pinky Paradise Review ♥ EOS Ice Grey

Hey guys! I received my lenses from my sponsor Pinky Paradise on Wednesday and I’ve been wearing them the last few days so I could do a review for you. Overall, I really like these lenses and think they’re a good choice for people with light eyes. I’m very happy with them and I think you’d like them too. 

My package included:

  • 1 pair of contact lenses
  • 1 cute animal lens case
  • 1 mystery gift

Review:

These are some of my favorite lenses I’ve tried so far. I went with the brand EOS which is a very popular, reliable brand. I chose the color Ice Grey and ordered them in my prescription. The shipping was really fast, went by Fedex with tracking, and took barely a week. With your orders you are able to pick the color and animal for your free lens case and if you use the link on my blog and the code narcissisted you also get a free gift :).

Color: Very pretty silver color. On me they look slightly blue and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments. The dark outer ring isn’t too big or dark and makes them look really cool. 

Enlargement: 14.8mm Big enough to bring out your eyes and look cute but not overdo it or be too shocking.

Comfort: Extremely comfortable. I wear them from waking up until bed with no discomfort or dryness at all.

I hope you guys check out the site and find something you like. I know I love ordering from them and their customer service is great. Happy shopping!

Info: For lens care and safety read here

image

Lens Vials

image

Free Lens Case

image

Lenses

image

Indoor Lighting

image

Outdoor/Natural Lighting

image

One in/Natural eye

image

Free gift: Velcro strips to hold your hair out of your face while doing make up :D i use these alot lol 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lushella:  ♡ rosy & bubblegum blog ♡  (following back and...



lushella:

 ♡ rosy & bubblegum blog ♡ 

(following back and promoting new followers)

burstof-vibrance: Want more posts like this? Follow me! :)



burstof-vibrance:

Want more posts like this? Follow me! :)

Photo



tarbh: .



tarbh:

.

beyondthewater: ⭐



beyondthewater:

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment