Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

I CAN'T TRUST MYSELF RME BUT THIS IS WHA I REP RME NIGGAZ...



I CAN'T TRUST MYSELF RME BUT THIS IS WHA I REP RME NIGGAZ CAN'T GET RIGHT SO THEY GET LEFT IT'S NOTHIN ELSE BUT RME!!! BANG!!!

"Mmmm you smell that!"!!!



"Mmmm you smell that!"!!!

I'm bored jus got to tha crib!! (at My Basement)



I'm bored jus got to tha crib!! (at My Basement)

Photo



My squad full of savages, call us the Yung Street Sharks

gxldslvgs:

citiesandtitties: chinostaychinkd: VANESSA FUCKING...













citiesandtitties:

chinostaychinkd:

VANESSA FUCKING HUDGENS

The one on the bottom left tho 

lord help me 

Rarri



Rarri

"Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum, ¡delicioso!"



"Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum, ¡delicioso!"

Photo



hplyrikz: The best quotes on Tumblr.



hplyrikz:

The best quotes on Tumblr.

Photo



Photo



Photo



AE HOODED DUFFLE COAT $129.99 Whirlpool a.k.a Jacuzzi $10,000.00...



AE HOODED DUFFLE COAT $129.99 Whirlpool a.k.a Jacuzzi $10,000.00 broke niggaz make me sick shut up

After all the shit I been threw I'm still standin b***h



After all the shit I been threw I'm still standin b***h

i love this girl:)



i love this girl:)

~hiayy ! this is the same person who had asked you about if you have a Girlfriend. rofl . hahahahahahha !! may i ask you ur girlfriends name and by any chances dose that lucky girl have a Tumblr?

Well name I am not at Liberty to announce, but yes that lucky girl does have a Tumblr I think

Tyga - In This Thang Official Music Video (by...



Tyga - In This Thang Official Music Video (by YoungMoney0fficial)

hey there cutie do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend ??

#1 I'm not gay sorry! and #2 yes I do have a girlfriend but that does't I can't have friends why be soo anon

lustfulkitty: All about the legs today … you know what they do...



lustfulkitty:

All about the legs today … you know what they do to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment